Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Trump Tells Snyder He Remembers His Refusal To Endorse: "I Never Forget"



By Brandon Hall
(Email Him At WestMiPolitics@Gmail.com)

President Donald Trump visited Michigan today, giving a speech at Willow Run airport highlighting his "Buy American, Hire American" mantra, as well as his support of the auto industry.

After the speech, the President told Gov. Snyder to join him for a photo even though he didn't endorse him.

Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao then quipped that Trump hasn't forgotten..."I never forget," Trump responded.



 __________________________________________________________________
Brandon Hall is a lifelong political nerd from Grand Haven, and is the Managing Editor of West Michigan Politics.

>>>Email him at WestMiPolitics@Gmail.com
Facebook
Twitter

8 comments:

  1. Ohh boy! our fearless RINO leader got a photo-op with a REAL Republican grassroots leader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trump should have "bitch slapped" him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A "REAL Republican grassroots leader"?? Okay, Steve...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine Chao is married to the REAL republican RINO leader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! Ha! Go Trump!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 73,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 73,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete